Article 1: Applicability
- These are the general terms and conditions of PATRÓN WEAR. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of Patrón wear.
- By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
Article 2: Contact Details Patrón wear
Name: Patrón wear
Registered office: Westerduinweg 32, 1976 BV, Ijmuiden, the netherlands
Delivery address returning products: Westerduinweg 32, 1976 BV, Ijmuiden, the netherlands
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chamber of Commerce number: 71976507
VAT registration number: NL222365341B01
Article 3: Agreement, Price & Payment
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and patrón wear has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
- Patrón wear reserves the right not to accept your order if:
- The information entered by you is not correct or complete and if patrón wear doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where patrón wear does not make deliveries.
- Patrón wear shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable in the European Union.
- Patrón Wear can change prices of products at anytime and can’t be held responsible for changing those prices.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by patrón wear.
- Orders that are delivered outside the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- Patrón wear cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact patrón wear if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer.
Article 4: Delivery
- Patrón wear will do its utmost to process and deliver your order as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days after the date of the purchase. The delivery dates indicated on the website of patrón wear are based on circumstances known to patrón wear at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable patrón wear to deliver your order on time. If you do not cooperate as described in this Article 4 paragraph 2, patrón wear reserves the right to not deliver the products.
- Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of patrón wear
- The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when patrón wear has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
- Patrón wear will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
Article 5: Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- Patrón wear will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website – at the time when the product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal. Article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the products offered by patrón wear on its website depends on the product’s material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product. In order to ensure that the products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions and washing instructions.
Article 6: Right of Withdrawal
- If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can dissolve the agreement within a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
- The cooling-off period starts the day after which you have received the product, or the day after a third party designated by you (this is not the carrier) has received the product.
- If you want to withdraw the agreement, you can do so by any means. For your convenience, you can also log in to register your return. Please return the item(s) as soon as possible, but within 14 days starting the day after you executed the right of withdrawal. The product or products concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in Article 2.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods. Meaning that all items are returned in the same condition they were in upon your receipt; the items should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and any labels or tags should be intact.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, patrón wear will pay back the amount paid for the product within fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned into the bank account number used by you.
- You will receive a refund of the total amount paid (including the standard shipping costs) minus the costs for returning the goods. If you have chosen another method of shipping (for example, UPS Saver) than the standard method of shipping, the extra costs, if any, for this different method of shipping will not be eligible for a refund. If you return one or more items from your initial order and the total value of the remaining items falls below the threshold €100, we will charge you shipping costs with reciprocal effect. We will do this by refunding the purchase price of the item(s) that you have returned minus the shipping costs to your country. The shipment of your return is free. Your refund will be issued to the original payment method used when placing the order.
- The Buyer will not be permitted to exchange the Product for another Product. If the Buyer wishes to purchase another Product he/she will have to place a new order on the Website. Any costs made for returning the goods will be for the Buyers account.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following kind of agreements:
- Agreements for the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized.
Article 7: Privacy
- Patrón wear observes due care in handling your data. You can consult our privacy statement on the website www.patronwear.com/privacy.
Article 8: Complaints Procedure
- We will do our utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
Article 9: Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between patrón wear and you are subject to Dutch law.
Article 10: Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- Patrón wear may, at any time, modify these General Terms and Conditions. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if the changed version has been published on the website of patrón wear. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing products on the website